Forum Discussion

Bassem
Experienced Cover User
18 days ago
Solved

Creating New Client file from Parner.com

Hi

I am trying to create a new MYOB Business file from my partner.com dash. 

When you hit create file is not giving me the options to create new client or link to existing client? it only shows select client, which doesn'tshow any client anyway? Is that something in the setup somewher? Anyone knows?

• Hi Bassem,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're having some trouble creating a new MYOB Business file from your partner.com dashboard. It can be a bit tricky at times. To ensure you'll be able to create a new file, you can use this link: https://partner.myob.com/

I've also found this Help article, Creating an online file and choosing a subscription payer, which might help clarify the process of creating files for your client. If the error continues when you access the partner dashboard, our phone support team is always ready to assist. I've sent you a private message with more details on how to reach them.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bassem,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're having some trouble creating a new MYOB Business file from your partner.com dashboard. It can be a bit tricky at times. To ensure you'll be able to create a new file, you can use this link: https://partner.myob.com/

I've also found this Help article, Creating an online file and choosing a subscription payer, which might help clarify the process of creating files for your client. If the error continues when you access the partner dashboard, our phone support team is always ready to assist. I've sent you a private message with more details on how to reach them.

Feel free to post anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess