Forum Discussion

trish2
Experienced User
3 months ago

Error - Uh-oh The numbers don't add up

I am still getting the error message despite clearing the cookies cache on my Apple Mac which I have.  Is there a different solution for the Mac??

8 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi trish2

Thank you for bringing your concern to our forum.

I regret to hear that you're encountering an error message, and I apologize for the delay in my response. To assist you more effectively, could you please provide more details about the activity or screen where the error message appears?

We eagerly await your response. Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Genreve

trish2
      Experienced User

Hi Genreve,  went into logging out on both my data files this morning and ............ there was no error message displayed!!!

Hopefully this is now resolved.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi trish2

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it's working correctly now. 

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
        Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi trish2

Trust this message finds you in good health. I'm reaching out to ascertain if you require further assistance with your file access.

Should you need more help, please feel free to share additional details.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi trish2

Just confirming that I have reached out to you via private message to help ensure you can reach a resolution

Thanks,
      Genreve

trish2
        Experienced User

Attn:  Genreve

You sent me a message requesting further details on the error message coming up.  It comes up on the desktop screen when I click on 'log out'