Forum Discussion

Erica_W
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

How can I progress claim on MYOB for Mac users

Does the upgraded MYOB business/ Essentials for Mac users have the facility to change an invoice into a progress claim/billing? 

• Hi Erica_W

Thank you for your post. 

MYOB Business/Essentials does not have a progress billing feature at the moment. While this is something yet to be explored by the team, it is best to suggest this Idea on our Product Ideas Board so that others can vote for it as well as a feature. We will make sure to keep you updated on newly released features.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Erica_W

Thank you for your post. 

MYOB Business/Essentials does not have a progress billing feature at the moment. While this is something yet to be explored by the team, it is best to suggest this Idea on our Product Ideas Board so that others can vote for it as well as a feature. We will make sure to keep you updated on newly released features.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Erica_W
      Contributing User

Thankyou. I will do that and hopefully it is reviewed