Forum Discussion

kobler
User
13 days ago

How do I get help with software issue

How do you get help from Myob now? There used to be a great phone number, which had always been very helpful.

Today, I was trying to raise an invoice for an export order so paperwork could be completed before the cutting date on a boat. Yes, we are last minute—I get that—but these things happen.

I try to add an item to an invoice, and I get an internal error message. Go to the item and try and edit it, get an error message please contact support.

I have raised 2 tickets for each error with the error messages displayed and the item code in question. There has been no response to the ticket. I tried the help bot thing; nothing useful there. When I persuaded it to try and talk to a person, it said connecting you to a human, and I got an error popup on the screen stating that the chatbox was unavailable. The alert box gets stuck in a loop, and the only thing I can do is refresh the screen.

I need this invoice for customs declarations and export certification, so I'm really reluctant to try and create a new temporary item and then edit the invoice at a later date.

2 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kobler

Thanks for reaching out about your software concerns! 

It's strange that MOCA isn't connecting you with a support rep, but no worries—we've got your back here in the forum. To get started, could you send over a copy of the error message and any other details about what's going on?

Once we have all the info, we'll dive right in and keep the support train rolling. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,
    Genreve

• Well good luck with that!  I've been trying to get help from MYOB 'Support' for almost two weeks now and my issue still isn't resolved.  Online chat couldn't help and I'm going around in circles with via emails.  I'm now trying to get an email and hopefully a direct contact with NZ Essentials Payroll.