Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Job Management

We are a small electrical contracting business & have been using MYOB Essentials (New) Accounting + Payroll for a few years now. We think we'd like to start using job management software to help us with scheduling and to reduce long hours spent on quoting and invoicing. We've heard a lot about plenty of available job management software platforms but I'm wondering if MYOB offers anything in this space? It would be really handy if all of our business could be handled through one program rather than using MYOB for book keeping and something like SimPro or Fergus for scheduling & invoicing. I'm very new to all of this so the more simple the better. If any fellow tradies or others with experience could point us in the right direction we'd really appreciate it. 

Thank you!

• Hi Walker_Elec

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you using the application for multiple years. At this point, it's likely that you already know all the functionality of the application. Depending on the task we are trying to find solutions for. I would suggest looking into the App Marketplace for integration. Also, if you have any specific questions about the application, feel free to ask.

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Walker_Elec

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you using the application for multiple years. At this point, it's likely that you already know all the functionality of the application. Depending on the task we are trying to find solutions for. I would suggest looking into the App Marketplace for integration. Also, if you have any specific questions about the application, feel free to ask.

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve