Forum Discussion

KenR01
User
2 months ago
Solved

MYOB Business Certification

Hi all,

this question isn't exactly about getting started but I did not see an option for my question.  

I'm looking for an exact list of which courses are needed for Each Certification 

MYOB Business

These courses I've selected 

Setting Up MYOB (completed)

Day to Day with MYOB (half way through)

Setting up Payroll in MYOB (not started yet)

Is that all or are there other courses I need for certification ?  Sorry but it's not really clear on the course menu

MYOB Business Payroll AU (not started yet)

MYOB Practice (not started yet)

thanks in advance for your interest and help

regards

KenR01

• Hi KenR01,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

For MYOB Business, you've selected some relevant courses. However, the exact list of courses needed for each certification can vary depending on your specific needs and usage of the software. You mentioned MYOB Practice Learning, but this is designed for accountants and bookkeepers and focuses on different software than MYOB Business. 

It's important to note that not all customers will use the same features, so there isn't a standard learning path. We have a resource that might be helpful for you. The MYOB Academy offers 47 bite-sized learning courses focused on different workflows in the product. You can find these courses at this link. Please note that the courses you need for certification may vary, so it's best to review the course offerings and select those that best fit your needs.

Feel free to create a new post if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

4 Replies

• Hi KenR01,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

For MYOB Business, you've selected some relevant courses. However, the exact list of courses needed for each certification can vary depending on your specific needs and usage of the software. You mentioned MYOB Practice Learning, but this is designed for accountants and bookkeepers and focuses on different software than MYOB Business. 

It's important to note that not all customers will use the same features, so there isn't a standard learning path. We have a resource that might be helpful for you. The MYOB Academy offers 47 bite-sized learning courses focused on different workflows in the product. You can find these courses at this link. Please note that the courses you need for certification may vary, so it's best to review the course offerings and select those that best fit your needs.

Feel free to create a new post if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

KenR01
      User

Hello Princess

thank you for your reply

I am signed up as an accountant and bookkeeper

I have seen all the courses on the link you mentioned but it is unclear which ones are needed for these certifications, it is probably the only thing that isn't clear on the entire website, the rest is fantastic

Partner Program certifications

MYOB Business

Approximately 5 hours

Australia and New Zealand

MYOB Business Payroll – AU

Approximately 1.5 hours

Australia only

MYOB Practice

Approximately 1.5 hours

Australia and New Zealand

could you please tell me HOW I determine which courses I need to take?

I see that all the courses say things such as "AU" ,"MYOB business", "MYOB business payroll", etc

but that is all the guidance that is offered

unless there is a more definitive list for each certifcation section (see above)

thanks 

KenR01
      User

Hi Princess

The courses either popped up on my dashboard, were always there and I didn't see them, or someone recently added them. If that was you, thank you. If not thank you anyway for your help, I've marked the case as resolved

regards

Ken

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KenR01,

Thank you for the update.

It's awesome to hear that you've found the courses you needed. They’re always there, you'll just need to explore them. Thanks for marking the case as resolved. I'll now close this thread as resolved. Feel free to create a new post again if you need further help. We're always here to lend a hand whenever you need us. Happy learning!

Cheers,

Princess