Forum Discussion

sarahh02
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB Business

Hi there,

My MYOB Business initial page has 4 entries, how do I change the business names to differentiate between the  payroll files and the accounting files.

Sarah

• Hi sarahh02

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important it is that we can identify which file is which from the business menu. In my understanding, you could edit the name of the business by editing the to the Business settings > Business name box. After changing the information there, the change would take effect in the list of businesses after a couple of minutes. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sarahh02

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important it is that we can identify which file is which from the business menu. In my understanding, you could edit the name of the business by editing the to the Business settings > Business name box. After changing the information there, the change would take effect in the list of businesses after a couple of minutes. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sarahh02

Thanks for your update. 

I'm glad you were able to sort out your issue.

Feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other help. 

Thanks,
        Genreve