Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

"No results found" After JUST signing up. Unable to setup business - Trial not looking good

I just signed up and im unable to figure out how to start setting up the business 

After logining in for multiple link I get redirected to "https://app.myob.com/#/businesses" and it shows the following "No results found" , with no was to create a new business. 

I have tried different browser, Differente computer, Clearing Browser data and Cache and still nothinking. 

Rediculous 

• Hi, MultexAU 

Thanks for updating us about this.

We're glad to hear that you can now see your business on the business list. Please feel free to post again if you encounter any issues. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, MultexAU 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We are glad to hear that you have started your trial subscription with MYOB.

Our team is aware that some users are unable to view their business from the business list. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our team is currently working through stabilizing services. Rest assured that the team is working to resolve this right away. In the meantime, kindly refer to this MYOB Community Forum post to get an update about the issue. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience. 

Best regards,

Doreen

MultexAU
      User

Thanks, Just checked and im now able to see a regualr interface. 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, MultexAU 

Thanks for updating us about this.

We're glad to hear that you can now see your business on the business list. Please feel free to post again if you encounter any issues. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen