Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Starting Out

I am new to MYOB and am the new treasurer for a community group. I have logged into thier MYOB account and all that shows is a home page and drop downs to change user and account details. I have used MYOB in the past but it was some years ago. How do I find the dashboard, I cant for the life of me located it!

• Hi KathyHayes

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how challenging it is to start using the application after not using it for years. If the page does not show the dashboard, sales, purchases, etc., there is a high likelihood we are not on the right page. I would suggest logging into app.myob.com. 

If you are already on app.myob.com and it does not show you the other tabs, may I ask for a screenshot of the window? 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KathyHayes

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how challenging it is to start using the application after not using it for years. If the page does not show the dashboard, sales, purchases, etc., there is a high likelihood we are not on the right page. I would suggest logging into app.myob.com. 

If you are already on app.myob.com and it does not show you the other tabs, may I ask for a screenshot of the window? 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Cheers, 
    Genreve