Forum Discussion

4 months ago

Uh-oh! The numbers don't add up. Error Whoa there! You might need to wait a bit. Error

Hi,

Our business cannot login to any of our accounts. 

Attached are the screenshots of the  different errors. Support phone number also not working.

Have tried mulitple browsers and clearing history, still receiving errors.

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, accounts_bees

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We have recently been made aware of an issue impacting customers’ ability to log in to some MYOB products. Our teams are urgently investigating this issue and are working hard to resolve it as soon as possible. To receive updates, visit: https://status.myob.com/

Best regards,

Doreen

TrudiMBBSH
      Trusted Cover User

Are the two issues connected?

I get the exact same screen when I LOGOUT?

I am fine to log in and work in the MYOB Business but when I log out I get the "Uh oh! The numbers don't add up!" screen.

It has been like that since Sunday.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi All

We had some important maintenance yesterday that might be causing some slowness, especially when logging out of MYOB Business. You may refer to possible workarounds below:

1. Log out and clear your browser cache. Think of it like cleaning out your digital dust bunnies. Just log out, clear your browser cache (it's usually in your settings), and then log back in.
        2. Try a different browser: If clearing the cache doesn't work, sometimes using a different browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari can help.

Still having trouble logging out after trying those steps? No worries! Just reach out to us, and we'll be happy to get you back on track.

Best regards,

Doreen