Forum Discussion

12 days ago

Using MYOB to record Realestate Trust Transactions

Hello, 

I have recently established a trust account and I am trying to figure out how to utilize MYOB to automate this process. Our business only involves sales, and we do not have a high volume of transactions. The sales team suggested that the lite version subscription is commonly used for such purposes. I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers Dean

2 Replies

• Hi Earl,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Just to provide some context, I have been a MYOB user for more than a decade. However, I recently opened a trust account for my business and consulted a salesperson regarding which subscription plan would be suitable for my needs. I was advised that the lite version subscription would suffice since other small businesses use it for managing their trust accounts. 

So what i need from here is some support on how to do this.

Essentially, what I need is the following.

• Print a receipt to give to anyone who deposits money into the account
    • A trust account ledger 
    • Cash ledger account

sample receipt

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi deanradice,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum! Selecting the appropriate MYOB subscription hinges on your business's individual needs. Given your mention of sales with a low transaction volume, the Lite version subscription may be a good fit. Additionally, there's a 30-day free trial available for this subscription. For further details, refer to this help page. MYOB Business Lite.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl