Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

ATO reporting category

Hi team,

I have a problem with ATo reporting category, when I saved Annual leave pay

When I click SAVE, they appreared with messages (please see the attached file).

Please email me how to fix it via email : apextax@yahoo.com.au.

Thank you for your help

• Hi kathyle

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to know that you're getting an error saving the Annual Leave Pay. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the error message and we apologize for the late response. We recommend logging out, refreshing your browser, and clearing the cache and cookies before logging in back again and redo the process. Also please refrain from posting serial number or any of your MYOB account personal information here in forum as it is considered as your personal account details. Please edit your post and remove the serial number and avoid posting it again moving forward. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

Kind regards,
    Shella

4 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi kathyle

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

We're sorry to know that you're getting an error saving the Annual Leave Pay. We appreciate your effort in providing the screenshot of the error message and we apologize for the late response. We recommend logging out, refreshing your browser, and clearing the cache and cookies before logging in back again and redo the process. Also please refrain from posting serial number or any of your MYOB account personal information here in forum as it is considered as your personal account details. Please edit your post and remove the serial number and avoid posting it again moving forward. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

Kind regards,
    Shella

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi kathyle 

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out to you or not, under Phase 2 for STP, Annual Leave Pay should not be mapped to Gross Payments, but rather Leave Other (or similar).

Regards

Gavin

kathyle
      User

Hi Shella,

Thank you for your help.

Could you please remove attached file and serial number on my post. I try to edit my post but couldn't do it.

Thank again!

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi kathyle

Thanks for the response. 

We're glad to know that you're able to fix the issue on saving annual leave pay ATO reporting category. We appreciate your patience with this. We already removed the serial number included on your previous post. Please be informed that we are now closing this thread. Feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues. We're always delighted to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella