Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Changing an Employee's Pay Cycle

I'd like to chnage an employee's Pay Cycle from weekly to monthly.

The Employee Details page shows the Pay Cycle, but there is no option to change it  

• Hi AlanHeb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

To change the pay cycle of your employee, you will just need to go to Payroll> Employee> click Employee name> click Payroll details> Salary and wages> on the pay cycle tab choose monthly> click Save. This will let you change the pay cycle of your employees. You may refer to the sample page screenshot below.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AlanHeb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

To change the pay cycle of your employee, you will just need to go to Payroll> Employee> click Employee name> click Payroll details> Salary and wages> on the pay cycle tab choose monthly> click Save. This will let you change the pay cycle of your employees. You may refer to the sample page screenshot below.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella