Forum Discussion

KfromFinance
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

Employee Card IDs different in ATO STP Report

I am hoping someone can help. 

I allocate Employee Card ID Numbers to every employee. Unfortunately every new employee I have added this FY does not have the Employee Card ID Number I allocated to them in the STP Report submitted to the ATO.  The Card ID in their Card File is still the one I set.   All employees that were hired prior to this FY have the ID number I set and it matches to STP Report.

How did these new ID numbers happen and how can I stop it from happening?  Does MYOB now select my ID numbers? If MYOB sets these numbers, shouldn't they be visible when entering a new employee?

Thanks

Karen

• Hi, KfromFinance

Thanks for your post.

The employee card ID numbers are being created on the backend of the software once STP has been submitted to the ATO. Therefore, it is being created automatically and not selected. For this, if you wish to have the same number for the employee card ID number, you correct it by manually entering it to the card file so it will have the same number as the STP report.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KfromFinance

Thanks for your post.

The employee card ID numbers are being created on the backend of the software once STP has been submitted to the ATO. Therefore, it is being created automatically and not selected. For this, if you wish to have the same number for the employee card ID number, you correct it by manually entering it to the card file so it will have the same number as the STP report.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KfromFinance

We would like to follow up on your concern. Kindly let us know if you still need further assistance. Don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, KfromFinance

We're glad that we were able to assist you. We are closing this case now. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.  We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen