Forum Discussion

trish2
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

Employee payroll details under Standard Pay

When I look up an individual employee under Standard Pay/Allocated Pay Items/Leave I have two employees listed in the Leave category.  How do I delete the one that should not be there?

• Hi trish2 

Thanks for your post.

If an employee needs to be removed from a Leave Entitlement, you may need to go to Payroll > Pay items > Leave tab > Click the name of Leave Entitlement > Under "Employees using this pay item" there is an x mark against the employee name >  Just click on it then the employee name will be removed then hit Save. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi trish2 

Thanks for your post.

If an employee needs to be removed from a Leave Entitlement, you may need to go to Payroll > Pay items > Leave tab > Click the name of Leave Entitlement > Under "Employees using this pay item" there is an x mark against the employee name >  Just click on it then the employee name will be removed then hit Save. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen