Forum Discussion

sorinapapusoi
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

How to email all payslips to manager

Hi there, 

With the new MYOB business update, we no longer get a copy of all emailed payslips sent to the owner. How can we fix this/turn it back on? Is it a setting somewhere that I have missed? 

Thanks in advance! 

• Hi sorinapapusoi,

Thank you for your post. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Regarding your concern, you are limited to sending the employee a pay slip on the new business platform due to security reasons. A copy of the pay slip must be downloaded and emailed to the manager. 

I hope this helps. If you still need assistance, or if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. Rest assured that one of the MYOB Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sorinapapusoi,

Thank you for your post. 

Thank you for flagging this to us. Regarding your concern, you are limited to sending the employee a pay slip on the new business platform due to security reasons. A copy of the pay slip must be downloaded and emailed to the manager. 

I hope this helps. If you still need assistance, or if you have questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. Rest assured that one of the MYOB Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sorinapapusoi,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance with this, or if you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new post. Rest assured that one of our Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel