Forum Discussion

BBSK
Contributing User
14 days ago

I can not access pay runs since the upgrade to MYOB

Since MYOB upgraded, I can not access my pay runs, or create a pay run. How can I pay my employees!!

7 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BBSK,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I'm really sorry to hear that you're facing difficulties accessing and creating payruns. I understand how frustrating that can be. To help you better, could you please provide us with a screenshot of any error messages you're encountering? Alternatively, if you could explain what happens when you try to access the payroll windows, that would be very helpful.

We're here to assist you further, so please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
    Genreve

BBSK
      Contributing User

Hi Genveve, 

I have attached a screenshot of what I encounter when trying to access pay runs.

This has been happening for a week now, so very frustrating to say the least.

Regards

BBSK

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BBSK,

I appreciate your patience with this. I get that you're having trouble accessing pay runs on your phone. You might want to try it in a browser to see if it goes through without any glitches. If the issue still persists, our website's virtual assistant, MOCA, is there to assist you. If MOCA isn't able to resolve the problem, you'll be automatically switched to a live chat, or you can ask for support via your account at myob.com, as this will need further investigation.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,
        Shella

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BBSK

Thanks for getting back to us and for the extra information. I've had a look, and it seems there aren't any known issues that match what you're describing. Could you please try to open the file using your phone with mobile data? This could help us figure out if the problem might be related to your internet connection or device.

If the issue persists even after trying this, it will be a good idea to chat with our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website. If you don't get the help that you need from MOCA, do not worry as you'll be seamlessly transitioned into the live chat.  You can also request support via your account at myob.com, as this might need a bit more troubleshooting.

Feel free to start a new thread if you need any other assistance in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Genreve

BBSK
    Contributing User

I have tried accessing pay runs on my phone with the same issue. As I have seen someone else had the same issue, I believe it to be a MYOB issue, not a user issue.