Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Leave Balance

Can employee check their leave balance on the MYOB Team app?  If not, how can they check by themselves insteading checking with the employer?

• Hi Weijing,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I apologize for the late reply. In the MYOB Team app, employees have the ability to view rosters, access pay slips, and submit leave requests. However, checking leave balances directly from the app is not currently a feature. For further information on using the MYOB team app, kindly refer to this Help article: Using the MYOB team mobile app.

For employees wishing to inquire about their leave balances, we recommend reaching out to their employer. Checking leave balances is typically a function reserved for users with specific roles and permissions to access payroll information.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to let us know. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Weijing,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I apologize for the late reply. In the MYOB Team app, employees have the ability to view rosters, access pay slips, and submit leave requests. However, checking leave balances directly from the app is not currently a feature. For further information on using the MYOB team app, kindly refer to this Help article: Using the MYOB team mobile app.

For employees wishing to inquire about their leave balances, we recommend reaching out to their employer. Checking leave balances is typically a function reserved for users with specific roles and permissions to access payroll information.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to let us know. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess