Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Leave Transaction

before the change to MYOB I used to be able to get access to a leave report that showed all the employees leave for the month and the amount owing and used. now after the upgrade i can only get a report that shows the employees that took leave over the month but for our admin process each month we require to show leave for all employees 

Any advice or fix to this would be much apreciated 

Thanks Isaac

• Hi IsaacMach3,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I wanted to provide clarification regarding the recent changes observed in the leave report. The adjustments you're noticing are a result of our recent payroll upgrade.

In line with the upgrade, MYOB Business now aligns its leave accrual calculation method with the latest guidelines outlined in the Holidays Act. As a result, leave balances are calculated and displayed in weeks.

This Help article, Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, has detailed information to assist with this.

Feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future, and I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi IsaacMach3,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I wanted to provide clarification regarding the recent changes observed in the leave report. The adjustments you're noticing are a result of our recent payroll upgrade.

In line with the upgrade, MYOB Business now aligns its leave accrual calculation method with the latest guidelines outlined in the Holidays Act. As a result, leave balances are calculated and displayed in weeks.

This Help article, Learn about payroll changes after upgrading, has detailed information to assist with this.

Feel free to start a new post if you need help in the future, and I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess