Forum Discussion

tavouris
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

LSL

Hi There

Can someone tell me why my employee's LSL balance is being reduced by 40 hrs per week when there is no LSL taken?  They are being paid 40 hrs base hourly

• Hi tavouris,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your efforts in taking the time to provide the screenshots. It's crucial to have an accurate screenshot for us to help you more effectively and resolve your concern. From the screenshot, it seems that we're missing the link wage pay item screen. Could you please check the link wages pay item by going to Payroll >> Pay item >> Leave >> Long service leave? Please see the attached images below. Please ensure that the link wage pay item is linked to long service leave pay only.

If this is set up correctly, kindly attach a screenshot so we can take a look into this and investigate further.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

6 Replies

• Hi tavouris,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If your employee's Long Service Leave (LSL) balance is being reduced by 40 hours per week when they haven't taken any LSL, there might be an issue with how LSL is set up in the payroll categories. I would suggest checking the linked wage category pay item in the LSL setup and removing the incorrect linked wages. Kindly refer to this Help article, Long Service Leave, that has detailed information to assist with this.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

tavouris
      Contributing User

I have checked the set up and it seems correct

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi tavouris,

Thank you for your response.

To assist you further and address your concern, could you please provide a screenshot of the LSL setup? This helps us identify and understand the cause of the issue.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Princess