Forum Discussion

4Annette
Experienced User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team cannot access

I cannot access teams this morning, saying I don't have permission.....contact owner.... seems to be a problem today

• Hi, 4Annette

Thanks for your post.

We apologise for any inconvenience you've experienced. We've identified and resolved the issue that was affecting your access to the MYOB Team this morning. You should now be able to log in without any problems. If you continue to encounter any issues or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, 4Annette

Thanks for your post.

We apologise for any inconvenience you've experienced. We've identified and resolved the issue that was affecting your access to the MYOB Team this morning. You should now be able to log in without any problems. If you continue to encounter any issues or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Doreen

4Annette
      Experienced User

Thanks for that reply.

I posted this a while ago with no response, just wondering if you have any idea?

I am trying to find the report that tells me the total base hourly units for a period? for example "How many hours did Joe work last quarter? " I can find one that seperates them out to each week but not one that gives a total number? 

This information is needed to provide info for the Portable long service Leave quarterly report.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, 4Annette

If you wish to check the number of hours worked during a certain period, you may check the payroll activity report. This is a detailed list of salary and wages, taxes, deductions, leave, and expenses for selected employees.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen