Forum Discussion

RachelAbsolute
Contributing User
8 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team Multiple Locations

Good afternoon,

We currently have one Approving Manager to approve timesheets and leave requests.

We would like a separate Approving Manager to approve leave requests.

I know you cannot have two Approving Managers per employee on the same location. However if I added another location purely for leave requests and add another person as Approving Manager for that location and add all employees to that location too, will that work?

I understand they will need to select the correct location when submitting leave requests.

Thank you for your time.

• Hi RachelAbsolute

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you informed us of your concern. We are sorry to hear that you have challenges with the approving manager for your employees. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding your concern, yes you cannot have two Approving Managers per employee in the same location. However, you are correct that it will work if you add a different location to add all your employees with another Approving Manager. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelAbsolute

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you informed us of your concern. We are sorry to hear that you have challenges with the approving manager for your employees. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. 

Regarding your concern, yes you cannot have two Approving Managers per employee in the same location. However, you are correct that it will work if you add a different location to add all your employees with another Approving Manager. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth