Forum Discussion

ba21
User
9 months ago
Solved

No results found / 0 employees

I have one employee in MYOB and I am attempting to set up MYOB team but the employees tab is showing no employees and no option to add an employee. I have all the employee's details (including their correct information) in Myob payroll. myob.PNG

Can I please have some guidance here? 

• Hi ba21,

Thank you for your post. I appreciate you updating the posts. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

If you can see the whole screen and tabs of MYOB teams on your desktop, it is possible that your laptop display screen setup is zoomed in. Please try to change it by going to the top right-hand corner of your browser. You should be able to see the three vertical dots. Kindly click on it, and then reduce the zoom percentage by clicking the minus sign to see if the Add Employees button will appear.

Please feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello - an update from my end. 

I tried this today on a desktop and the 'add employee' button was visible on this version. Yesterday I was on a laptop so I suspect there is/was an issue with your site's responsiveness on smaller screens. FYI. 

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi ba21,

Thank you for your post. I appreciate you updating the posts. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

If you can see the whole screen and tabs of MYOB teams on your desktop, it is possible that your laptop display screen setup is zoomed in. Please try to change it by going to the top right-hand corner of your browser. You should be able to see the three vertical dots. Kindly click on it, and then reduce the zoom percentage by clicking the minus sign to see if the Add Employees button will appear.

Please feel free to create a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess