Forum Discussion

Rebekah5
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Payroll still "processing" after 5 days

I paid super on 1 July 2022 but under Pay Super, the status of the 2 payments is still "Processing payment" (even though the funds have come out of our bank account).

I have called MYOB who said it just takes time (extremely unhelpful) and it will be over an hour on hold to get through to someone who might be better able to help me.

Is anyone experiencing delays with their super payments being processed? Is this normal? I've not processed super before.

Thanks

• Hi Rebekah5,

Thank you for your post. 

It usually takes around four business days for superannuation payments to be authorised, processed and received by super funds. However, delays can occur (such as payments being rejected due to data errors), so we recommend allowing up to 10 business days for your payment to process.

If the status has not changed after this time, please let me know so we can look into this for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Rebekah5,

Thank you for your post. 

It usually takes around four business days for superannuation payments to be authorised, processed and received by super funds. However, delays can occur (such as payments being rejected due to data errors), so we recommend allowing up to 10 business days for your payment to process.

If the status has not changed after this time, please let me know so we can look into this for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.