Forum Discussion

AG23
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

Payrun not showing up

Hi,

I have run the payrun for two of the employees but one of them is not showing up  under the payruns and it is not showing up as recorded payrun. But i can see that it is showing under the STP.

Can you please suggest how this can be fixed as am not able to do the electronic payment  for the employee ?

• Hi AG23,

Thank you for your response.

If a payrun has been recorded and sent to the ATO already and has the status of accepted under the STP reports, this can no longer be deleted, and you can only reverse it. Could you please confirm if you can't find the payrun in the payrun history? Could you please provide a screenshot of the payrun reported to the ATO under the STP reporting center? So, we can verify the pay period and payment date.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AG23,

Thank you for your post.

To provide you with the most effective assistance, could you please confirm if you run payroll reports, such as pay run history and payroll activity, are you able to find that pay run? If you've removed or deleted a payrun, this will remove the transaction from the software, but it will still appear in the STP reporting center. Please let me know if you can't find the payrun transaction from the payrun history, and if this payrun is not recorded from your payroll activity report. I'd be more than happy to investigate further.

Cheers,

Princess

AG23
      Contributing User

Hi Princess,

Thanks for your message. I have made mistake of running the payroll of November and hence, it is not showing in the payrun. Is it possible to cancel the payrun for the november ? It is showing that STP for the month of november is already reported to ATO.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AG23,

Thank you for your response.

If a payrun has been recorded and sent to the ATO already and has the status of accepted under the STP reports, this can no longer be deleted, and you can only reverse it. Could you please confirm if you can't find the payrun in the payrun history? Could you please provide a screenshot of the payrun reported to the ATO under the STP reporting center? So, we can verify the pay period and payment date.

Cheers,

Princess