Forum Discussion

CCC22
User
4 months ago
Solved

Time sheets

Time sheets are not appearing when I do a pay run. It says "no timesheets found for this pay run" I have checked dates are correct, ticked to use timesheets to track employee hours and when I look in time sheets it is there but it doesn't show when I do a pay run. Please help 

• Hi CCC22,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

When going to Payroll >> Create Pay run, “no timesheets for this pay period” will appear. This is the normal standard behavior of the software, and selecting Next would be the requirement to proceed to the next stage of the pay-run process. This would give you the employee pay window, where you can enter the amounts per employee. Please see the attached screenshot below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

• Hi CCC22,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

When going to Payroll >> Create Pay run, “no timesheets for this pay period” will appear. This is the normal standard behavior of the software, and selecting Next would be the requirement to proceed to the next stage of the pay-run process. This would give you the employee pay window, where you can enter the amounts per employee. Please see the attached screenshot below:

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

CCC22
      User

Thank you for your assistance. This had me tearing my hair out trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CCC22,

Thank you for your response. I'm glad I could assist and help you navigate through the issue. I'll now be closing this post as resolved. Please don't hesitate to start a new post if you require further assistance in the future. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

• I found that if you change teh payrin date to the week before and then change back to right week it will refresh

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CCC22

I hope you are well. Another workaround is as mentioned by AdamGold, this refreshes the information in the background and the timesheets from teams generally appear. 

Regardless, let us know if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve