Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Timesheet Template

Hi all,

I am new to MYOB payroll and wondering if there is a way to set a timesheet templete for employees that just have set hours and jobs every fortnight that I can just bring over?

• Hi, becdoolan

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Absolutely! Setting up a timesheet template in MYOB Payroll for employees with set hours and jobs every fortnight can save you time and ensure consistency. You may download our sample format for timesheets that you can import. Please see the Help Article: Importing timesheets for more information.

Please let us know if you require further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please don't forget to click "Accept Solution" to help other users find this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, becdoolan

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Absolutely! Setting up a timesheet template in MYOB Payroll for employees with set hours and jobs every fortnight can save you time and ensure consistency. You may download our sample format for timesheets that you can import. Please see the Help Article: Importing timesheets for more information.

Please let us know if you require further assistance with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please don't forget to click "Accept Solution" to help other users find this information.

Best regards,

Doreen