Forum Discussion

4 months ago

When I log out I get an error message "Uh-oh The Numbers don't add up"

When I log out I get an error message "Uh-oh The Numbers don't add up". it has a dropdown which gives this message "The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes s parameter more than once, or otherwise malformed. Logout failed becouse query parameter post_logout_redirect_uri is not a whitelisted as a posta_logout_redirect_uri for the client"

13 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Allan52,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. It seems that your computer's internet settings, specifically the "Windows Internet Options," are preventing the proper functioning of certain essential files known as "cookies," which are necessary for logging into your company files. These cookies are benign and solely contribute to secure access to your work-related content. To address this issue, kindly follow the steps outlined below:

1. Add MYOB.COM as an allowed site to ensure that cookies are saved.
    2. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    3. Type in Control Panel and open it.
    4. Click on Internet Options (If you don't see Internet Options, select Small icons or Large icons from the top-right drop-down menu).
    5. Navigate to the Privacy tab.
    6. Click on Sites.
    7. Add MYOB.com in the Address of website field.
    8. Click Allow.

Please keep us informed of your progress.
    Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ALL, 

I apologize for the delayed response. May I inquire if you are still experiencing the issue? Some users have successfully resolved similar problems by clearing their browser's cache and history. If the problem persists, we recommend attempting to log in from a different browser.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
        Regards,
        Earl

Allan52
      User

Hi, thankyou for your reply. Unfortunately the steps you outlined didn't work and I'm still getting the error message which comes up and stops me logging out from the Payroll module that I use. Please Note that I'm only liceneced for payroll, not the full MYOB.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Allan52, and Booran,

Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. After conducting an investigation into this issue, we have identified a solution. Please log in to the security center directly at https://my.account.myob.com. Then, choose the option 'Change your 2fa device' or 'Get started' (depending on whether you currently have 2fa via email or app enabled).

It's important to note that before initiating the recovery process from the email link, ensure that all web browser windows are closed.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl

Allan52
      User

changed accessing MYOB  on my laptop from Edge to Firefox and the error message didn't come up when exiting the program. Hooray!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Allan52,

We're pleased to hear that you've managed to resolve your issue. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to assist you.

Additionally, I'd like to confirm with you, Booran , if you're still experiencing this issue. If so, please let us know, and we'll be more than happy to take a closer look and provide further assistance.

Regards,
        Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Booran,

Thank you for providing additional information. I've sent you a private message to collect further details regarding this matter. Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward for your response.
    Regards,
    Earl