Forum Discussion

PaulineD1
Experienced User
12 months ago
Solved

Account transactions report

Last month I ran a report called "Account transactions report". This month I can't find that report in the list of reports. Has this report disappeared or am I blind?

• Hi @PaulineD1 

Thanks for your post. sorry for late reply.

With Regards to your concern, we have a product limitation in which some features on the product are not available on the other product. 

In your case, you are currently using Business Lite, which does not have advanced accounting.  To be able to have access to the Advanced Accounting, you must upgrade to Business Pro. 

If you need further assistance with this, please let me know. I am happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulineD1 

Thank you for your post. For the "Account Transaction Report" this report displays all transactions assigned to the selected accounts during the specified period. You may follow this steps below to find it:

1. Go to the Reporting menu and choose Reports .
    2. Click to open the Account transactions report.
    3. Filter the report as required:
      • Set a period to view
      • Choose the accounting method
    4. Click Report options for additional filters.
    5. View details of a journal.
      • Click the dropdown arrow for an account to view its transactions.
      • Click a transaction's reference number to see its details in a new browser tab.

Our Help Article: Business Reports has all the detailed information and steps on how you can pull out some other reports on your MYOB Business account. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

PaulineD1
      Experienced User

The Account Transactions Report is no longer listed under Business Reports - see attached pdf.

The General Ledger report is similar but there are additional columns that are not necessary (and confusing to some people). Why has the Account Transactions Report disappeared from the list?

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PaulineD1 

Thank you so much for getting back to us sharing updates on this issue. Your patience is very much appreciated.

We are aware that some transactions in this case won't show up on the account transaction report. We have brought this up with the product development team so they can look at it further. 

You could run the General Ledger detail report if you did need to report on those transactions. MYOB Essentials, however, has been enhanced with new report-related features. The General Ledger report is the result of these modifications. which will make it possible to include the amount column. Display this report and choose customize before selecting amount from the list of available columns to display in order to add this column. It should be noted that the report does not include the amount column by default. 

Sorry, but I was unable to see the PDF file. If the your still having an issue, you can also send me screenshots. 

Feel free to post again if further assistance is required. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel