Forum Discussion

Nic7
User
3 months ago
Solved

Customer transaction report

I'm trying to email a transactions report for a customer.

When I choose the customer & then look at pdf, the pdf has ALL the customers in our database. It's not showing the transactions for the one customer

• Hi Nic7,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to welcome you to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource for information.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. To display a transaction list for a specific customer in MYOB Business, please ensure that you have selected only that customer's name prior to exporting the list to PDF. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Nic7,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to welcome you to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource for information.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. To display a transaction list for a specific customer in MYOB Business, please ensure that you have selected only that customer's name prior to exporting the list to PDF. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess