Forum Discussion

Umag
Experienced User
4 months ago
Solved

Error Message - Payables Reconciliation Report with Tax

I have tried this report a few times and I am getting the error message - Something went wrong.  This issue is Account Right Web browser

• Hi Umag

I'm just touching base regarding your concern with the Payables Reconciliation report. Feel free to send us a copy of the console log if your issue persists until now. 

We look forward to helping.

Thanks,
    Genreve

24 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Umag

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the late reply.

It's unfortunate that you're experiencing an error with the Payables Reconciliation report. Currently, we can't pinpoint the exact cause with the details we have. If the problem is still ongoing, we'd appreciate it if you could share your browser's console log with us. It would also be helpful if you could try generating the report from the desktop version of AccountRight to check if it's a browser-related issue.

Here's how you can save the console log:

1. Open Chrome, click the 3 vertical dots, and select More Tools > Developer tools.
    2. Go to the Console tab.
    3. Right-click and select Clear Console.
    4. Try to open the report again (to trigger the error message).
    5. Save the error by right-clicking on the Console Tab and choosing 'save as'. Save the log to a text file (notepad).
    6. Attach the log to your next response.

We're eager to hear back from you. Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Genreve

tanyar1707
      Contributing User

Hi,

I too am having the same issue. Attached is the console log.

Could you please assist as this is only happening to the one entity our company uses.

The other 6 entity reports are working fine.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, tanyar1707

Thanks for your post.

Upon replicating the issue you're having with Payables reconciliation with tax report, we were able to generate the report successfully. If you're still having issues, we recommend changing the web browser you're using and checking with other users of the business file to see if they're experiencing the same issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Umag

I'm just touching base regarding your concern with the Payables Reconciliation report. Feel free to send us a copy of the console log if your issue persists until now. 

We look forward to helping.

Thanks,
    Genreve