Forum Discussion

Louise-Blair
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

GST Report

I'm completing a GST return but I can no longer view all the transactions included in the detailed report.  It is only showing totals, so I can't check whether everything is correctly coded.  Any suggestions?  I've tried customising the report etc but there is no change.  I've never had this problem previously.  Thanks

• Hi Louise-Blair 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The GST Report should be giving you the detailed information as well as the totals but it may be displaying differently, due to remembering your previous filters. I recommend checking if that is the case with the following:

• Click on Reset next to the Report options to refresh any filter applied previously
    • Select Expand all just below that and see if that shows the detailed transactions
    • See if you can view the information by clicking on export > PDF 
    • Try refreshing the browser cache (Instructions can be found here: How to refresh your browser's cache)

If you still can't see the information after trying the above, would you be able to send through a screenshot what you can see on your end and the last 4 digits of your serial number for me to investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Louise-Blair 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The GST Report should be giving you the detailed information as well as the totals but it may be displaying differently, due to remembering your previous filters. I recommend checking if that is the case with the following:

• Click on Reset next to the Report options to refresh any filter applied previously
    • Select Expand all just below that and see if that shows the detailed transactions
    • See if you can view the information by clicking on export > PDF 
    • Try refreshing the browser cache (Instructions can be found here: How to refresh your browser's cache)

If you still can't see the information after trying the above, would you be able to send through a screenshot what you can see on your end and the last 4 digits of your serial number for me to investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.