Forum Discussion

SandraJCRWR
Cover User
2 months ago
Solved

GST report

Why are my general journals showing up as 0.00 in the GST detail report??

• Hi SandraJCRWR,

It's great to have you here in the Community Forum!

Thanks for your post and for providing a screenshot of the sample report. There could be several reasons why general journals show up as 0 in the GST detail report. This could be due to a rounding issue or a discrepancy in the tax amounts on taxable entries. I recommend checking all account transactions to make sure you didn't miss any information and to determine why there is no value showing. You may also expand the date range of the report to double-check the GST for the other transactions. A guide and steps to check your account transaction can be found in this help article: GST/Tax Reports.

If you're still experiencing issues, why not try our virtual assistant, MOCA? It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go! Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SandraJCRWR,

It's great to have you here in the Community Forum!

Thanks for your post and for providing a screenshot of the sample report. There could be several reasons why general journals show up as 0 in the GST detail report. This could be due to a rounding issue or a discrepancy in the tax amounts on taxable entries. I recommend checking all account transactions to make sure you didn't miss any information and to determine why there is no value showing. You may also expand the date range of the report to double-check the GST for the other transactions. A guide and steps to check your account transaction can be found in this help article: GST/Tax Reports.

If you're still experiencing issues, why not try our virtual assistant, MOCA? It's designed to dive deeper into issues like this. Give it a go! Feel free to engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you might need.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella