Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Rollover error retained earnings figure incorrect

Hi there,

One of my clients 01/07/2020 balance sheet, the net asste amount doesn't equal the total equity.

How can I fix this issue.

• Hi Dannixu

I appreciate your cooperation in resolving your concern through our private discussions. I'm pleased to know that we've managed to address your issue effectively.

Should you need further assistance or encounter any other concerns, feel free to start a new thread. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dannixu

Thank you for joining our Community Forum and my apologies for the delay in response.

Typically, when the net assets and total equity do not align in the balance sheet, it indicates that the file may need some fixing. Our repair team is equipped to handle this. I'll be reaching out to you privately to gather some details about your file to initiate the necessary scripts.

While we work on this, please feel free to start a new thread if you need assistance with anything else.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Dannixu
      User

Hi Genreve,

Please check the following answers:

• Serial number: xxxxxxxx1342
      • Full name and email address. Danni Xu, danni.xu@schinda.com.au
      • Company name. Tarneit Trading Pty Ltd
      • Company File ID. (if using AccountRight), using MYOB Essential

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Danni

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dannixu

I appreciate your cooperation in resolving your concern through our private discussions. I'm pleased to know that we've managed to address your issue effectively.

Should you need further assistance or encounter any other concerns, feel free to start a new thread. We're here to help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve