Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

ABN Invalid

I am also getting 'ABN Invalid' when creating Bills even though in contacts the ABN is active and valid. This ocuurs for all contacts with a valid ABN.

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience while our team investigated that situation.

We have made a change that should allow to the ABN checker within the Create bill window that should showcase the correct status of the ABN. This should be the same as that of the Contact record.

Once again thank you for to those users that have first brought it to our attention and working with us to find that resolution.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Everyone 

We have identified that when creating a Bill the ABN Invalid message will appear for the supplier regardless of their ABN status.  

We are working on raising this with the required team so that we can complete a further investigation it this situation for a resolution in the future. In the meantime, ABN status can be looked up on the supplier contact card and this work shouldn't prevent the ability to record bills.

Thanks to those that have reported this situation.

CC Cafe_66  GrindCo henry_ Danhunter 

EmmaMYOB23
      User

I'm still getting the ABN issue too and also can't change the amount on the invoice to include or exclude GST.

Any idea's when these will be corrected?

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience while our team investigated that situation.

We have made a change that should allow to the ABN checker within the Create bill window that should showcase the correct status of the ABN. This should be the same as that of the Contact record.

Once again thank you for to those users that have first brought it to our attention and working with us to find that resolution.

Salim65
      User

I can't seem to create any bills and all my suppliers are saying ABN invalid. 

I need this resolved sooner rather then later, as I don't want to be doing this manually. 

• Hi,

I was filling out all the details for my customer.

"Create Customer" in the create invoice option,

I have put in the correct ABN numbers and shows green tick with valid ABN

It was all going good untill this morning that i found that out all my customers' ABN are all invalid?

File 1111 shows ABN valid while i was filling out my customer details,

But file 22 is the screen shot of invalid ABN when i click their invoice.

henry_
    Contributing User

Yes, I am having the same issue - this just came about out of the blue today for me.

• I am getting the ABN Invalid message when trying to create Purchase Orders for suppliers with valid ABN numbers. It's only in the Purchase Order that their ABN shows as invalid, and I am unable to save/send Purchase Orders because of the error message. Hopefully a fix will happen soon?

Jill06
    Contributing User

Still getting 'ABN Invalid' when creating Bills even though in contacts the ABN is active and valid. 

Any idea when this issue will be fixed??

LCrowhurst
    Trusted Cover User

Cafe_66 wrote:

I am also getting 'ABN Invalid' when creating Bills even though in contacts the ABN is active and valid. This ocuurs for all contacts with a valid ABN.

Im getting invalid ABN too even tho they are valid :manfrustrated: