Forum Discussion

NikkiH
Experienced User
9 months ago
Solved

active contact list

I am wanting  to print a list of my Active contacts. When I go to reports I don't see an option to only select "active contacts" so then I get a million contacts that are no longer relevent as they have been marked as "inactive".

Is there a way to only show the active contacts?

**Edit to add I found where to untick the show inactive but it keeps saying the page is not responding and I have tried on multiple devices and systems

• Hey NikkiH,

Very happy to hear that you're able to get it working. I'm here if you need so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries!

Cheers, Amanda

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey NikkiH

When you're trying to generate the report to display only active contacts, what web browser are you using? 

We always recommend Google Chrome as it's the most compatible with MYOB related products. I'd also suggest to clear your cache/cookies first and then try again.

Feel free to send me a Private Message if the issue persists.

Cheers, Amanda.

NikkiH
      Experienced User

Tried on chrome, firefox and microsoft edge. Same result on all...

AmandaCL
        MYOB Moderator

Hey NikkiH,

Are there any other users that are able to test if they experience the same issue? 

Whenever you try to generate only Active contacts, is it the same error message coming up saying Not Responding each time? 

If you could send me a Private Message with the following details, I'll be able to take a deeper look into it for you: 

• Serial Number
        • Business Name
        • Full Name and Email Address

Cheers, Amanda.