Forum Discussion

KfromFinance
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Cannot edit or delete bills

Hi

Since the upgrade I cannot edit or delete bills that were entered prior to the upgrade. I get an error message: "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the browser." This appears to be with bills that are service and items.

I have tried logging off and clearing the cache, I have tried using Edge and Chrome, that hasn't worked.

Is someone able to help please.

Thank you.

Melisa_D
    2 years ago

Hi KfromFinance

Thank you for that. I've had a script run over the file which should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > re-sign into your file and attempt to edit or delete a bill. It should work. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KfromFinance

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi KfromFinance

Thank you for that. I've had a script run over the file which should resolve this, can you please sign out of your file > clear your browser cache > re-sign into your file and attempt to edit or delete a bill. It should work. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.