Forum Discussion

CornucopiaApoth
Contributing User
5 months ago

Invoice closed but still showing as unallocated

Hi guys

Since I started using MYOB four months ago, invoice payments have been automatically allocated. That is until December where the invoice shows as being paid and allocated but my bank feed says that the payment is unallocated. This effects three invoices.

Firstly, why has this happended and secondly, how can I rectify the situation.

Best regards

Jason

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CornucopiaApoth,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. 

If these transactions have already been allocated, I would suggest checking for possible duplicates. Please navigate to Banking > Find Transactions, search for the transaction amount, and expand the date range. Do they appear as duplicates?

Additionally, try opening the transactions in another web browser, such as Firefox, to verify if they still show as unallocated. If possible, switch to a different browser like Firefox and check the allocation status.

Furthermore, clearing your browser's cache and history might resolve any background reading issues preventing updates. This can be done to ensure the system is reading the most current information.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl