Forum Discussion

pippypip
Trusted Cover User
11 days ago

Invoice sequence

When I hit the reset on my invoice list I notice that it automatically sequence them in due date order.

Is there a way to change this to automatically show in invoice No. sequence or issued date. 

Just asking for a friend.

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi pippypip

Thanks for posting. You have the option to use the filters across the top of the invoice page. You can choose what you want to show and hide what you don't need. First, click on the column options. You can then change the order of the shown columns by dragging them up or down, or hide columns by clicking the eye icon. 

I would recommend checking out this helpful article about viewing invoices for detailed information and instructions to guide you with this.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

pippypip
      Trusted Cover User

My issue is that tomorrow it will only show invoices up to todays entries. That means that tomorrow when I go in to view my invoices I need to either hit reset or change the date every time I go in to view my invoices. . I don't understand why the (Date to) doesn't automatically update to todays date. When you hit reset it shows all invoices going back from when I first started with MYOB which is 7 years ago. EG Time Period defaults to All Time rather than say 3 or 6 months and status to All. It just seems a little clumsy or that the programmer decided that its close enough. 

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi pippypip

Thanks for clearing up your concern. Dealing with the date range on the list of invoices does add a bit of extra hassle when you're trying to access them.

I reckon this post would be best posted on the Ideas Exchange board so the development team can keep it on their radar.

But hey, if you need a hand with anything else, just give us a shout in a new thread.

Thanks,
        Genreve