Forum Discussion

MH5
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

MYOB BUSINESS

I'm the bosses PA EA MYOB slave (yes wife). Between a lousy internet connection and MYOB essentials new business I just want to be put out of my misery!

Recaptcha on every invoice to email and I do dozens & dozens of them a week!

I use to use the sales by item each day to prepare a count for the boys of what was going out each day for them to load the van/truck but now the format is hideaous! Too small to even read! So now Im doing it manually!

Contacts have lost all the addresses will have to be loaded, hundreds of them to add

The Billing field address is stupid for us because all the accounts peps are offsite and by email! You can filter sure but none of what I dont like can be deleted.

You cant look at invoices in descentding order! If you can tell me how.

I liked the old one, nice and simple for our needs.

• Hi MH5

Thanks for posting your concerns in the forum. 

I understand that the update is largely different from the old one, and this will take a lot of time to get used to. I recommend reading through this article, Learn About Payroll Changes After Upgrading. Also, I understand that there are some changes in the update that are not preferred by users, I'm positive that the application will continue to improve moving forward. 

Regarding your concern about sorting the invoices by date, you can have sort them descending or ascending by clicking the issue date from the Invoices window. 

Let us know if you need any assistance and how we can help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MH5

Thanks for posting your concerns in the forum. 

I understand that the update is largely different from the old one, and this will take a lot of time to get used to. I recommend reading through this article, Learn About Payroll Changes After Upgrading. Also, I understand that there are some changes in the update that are not preferred by users, I'm positive that the application will continue to improve moving forward. 

Regarding your concern about sorting the invoices by date, you can have sort them descending or ascending by clicking the issue date from the Invoices window. 

Let us know if you need any assistance and how we can help. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

MH5
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Genreve

Thanks for the reply, really sorry for the rant, have found so may great features & yes just takes time to get familiar with it all.

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MH5

Thanks for the update. 

In my opinion, your reaction to the update is not unfounded, Regardless, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

We appreciate the effort to send an update. 

Thanks,
        Genreve