Forum Discussion

Lyn13
User
4 months ago
Solved

No Invoices Listed

None of the new Customer Invoices issued, or those paid are showing - only overdue customer Invoices are appearing

• Hi, Lyn13

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We're sorry for the delayed response.

In addition to the information that pippypip provided, you can also click on Reset to correct the situation. To do this, go to Sales > Invoices > Click Reset. Please refer to the screenshot below.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click on "Accepted as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

pippypip
    Trusted Cover User

Make sure that the Status is set to Open or All depening what you are looking for. Also check that the Date to is set to from date to todays date. I find that I need to manualy reset this everytime I look at my invoices. I dont understand why we need to update this field every day. Just another annoying bug that we constantly have to deal with.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Lyn13

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We're sorry for the delayed response.

In addition to the information that pippypip provided, you can also click on Reset to correct the situation. To do this, go to Sales > Invoices > Click Reset. Please refer to the screenshot below.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click on "Accepted as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Best regards,

Doreen