Forum Discussion

Mona3739
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Online Customer Payment email not received

Hi, I have recently switched to accepting online customer payments.  The first payment received went well and I received a confirmation email from MYOB so I was able to match that payment with the correct invoice.  I have received a second online customer payment but have yet to receive a confirmation email from MYOB so do not know who to match this payment to.  How do I find out who has paid?  Is there a way to generate a report to find out which customers paid online?

Thanks,

Simone

• Hi Mona3739

Thank you for your post. Our help article Online invoices payments reports has instructions and information on how to view these reports. If you still haven't received a confirmation email in regards to the second payment, I have sent you a private message with the contact details of our online payments team who can look into this for you. You can view your private messages when signed into the Community Forum by clicking onto your avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > select the envelope icon. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Mona3739

Thank you for your post. Our help article Online invoices payments reports has instructions and information on how to view these reports. If you still haven't received a confirmation email in regards to the second payment, I have sent you a private message with the contact details of our online payments team who can look into this for you. You can view your private messages when signed into the Community Forum by clicking onto your avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > select the envelope icon. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Mona3739
      Experienced User

Thanks Melisa,  I have spoken with the support team and problem is now resolved.