Forum Discussion

CharlieMYOB
Contributing User
2 months ago

Paste Space

Is anyone else experiencing a problem when pasting into MYOB, for instance I copy the Customers business name into create a new invoice, but when it paste a space is added before the name, and in doing so myob is not able to find the customer? So i have to manually delete the added space to allow for it to find the customer. If it is a new customer the same thing happens when I attempt to copy and paste the address, and if i let it just be, it shows on the printed invoice as a space. Has been going on for a few months now, and is becoming more and more annoying and time wasting. Anyone found a fix?

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CharlieMYOB,

Thanks for your post. I've looked into this issue and replicated the same process on our end as well. However, as we create a new customer under the create invoice page and paste the business name, including the extra spaces, it doesn't populate the same on the same system; it automatically removes the extra spaces pasted. In this case, I would recommend refreshing your browser by clearing the cache and cookies of it to make sure that it's not the one causing the issue when doing this. Then proceed with redoing the same process. 

If the issue still persists, you may need to visit help sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com to find MOCA, our virtual assistant. Use MOCA for immediate queries and assistance. If MOCA can't help, you'll be automatically directed to our live chat team.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CharlieMYOB,

I've also attempted to replicate this issue on my end, and I didn't encounter any problems. I've also attempted to replicate this issue on my end and didn't encounter any problems. To provide you with more comprehensive assistance, I recommend trying our virtual assistant MOCA. It's specifically designed to delve deeper into issues like this. You can engage with MOCA through myob.com/support for any queries or assistance you may need. If MOCA isn't able to address your needs, our live chat team is available to continue where MOCA left off.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
        Regards,
        Earl