Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

PDF

Hello,

When I send my quotes or invoices to clients the PDF doesn't work. It comes through to them as blank and a red line running through it?

I have to screen shoot the PDF for them to read or send it 3 or 4 times for it to work! Have cleared my browser history and laptop is up to date, anyone else having this problem?

• Hi manno19,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you in expressing your concern to us. Regarding the issue showing Red Line on your invoices, if you are experiencing this issue with the invoice you sent, our recommendation is to resize the logo in your customized form. Then try sending an invoice again. This should display the invoice content. Our development team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. Apologize for the inconvenience. 

If you still need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are more than happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi manno19,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We appreciate you in expressing your concern to us. Regarding the issue showing Red Line on your invoices, if you are experiencing this issue with the invoice you sent, our recommendation is to resize the logo in your customized form. Then try sending an invoice again. This should display the invoice content. Our development team is aware of the issue and is currently working on a resolution. Apologize for the inconvenience. 

If you still need further assistance or if you have questions or concerns, please contact us again. We are more than happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi manno19,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need further assistance, please contact us again. We are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel