Forum Discussion

Soap
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

SURCHARGE

when a payment has been made automatically and doesn't have the surcharge on the invoice,

how can i delete the payment to add the surcharge onto the invoice and then do the customer payment so it all balances ?

• Hi Soap,

I understand your need to delete a customer payment. I'm here to assist you!

You can follow the steps outlined in our Help article, Deleting a Customer Payment, which has detailed instructions on how to proceed with this task. Once you've successfully deleted the payment, the invoice will revert to an open status.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm more than happy to help!

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Soap,

I understand your need to delete a customer payment. I'm here to assist you!

You can follow the steps outlined in our Help article, Deleting a Customer Payment, which has detailed instructions on how to proceed with this task. Once you've successfully deleted the payment, the invoice will revert to an open status.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm more than happy to help!

Cheers,

Princess