Forum Discussion

nutrition
Contributing User
7 months ago

MULTI CURRENCY

Hi

We have a online ordering portal that a software developer has designed for us where  our clients order on the portal and the invoice and payment gets pulled through automatically to MYOB (invoiced and paid)we are Account Right Premier 2023.9, this works fantastically, but we are now trying to include our Australian clients to be able to order from our online portal also we have tested this and the invoices works fine and gets pulled through to MYOB in AUD, but it will not allow a payment to be applied automatically like NZD. Is there anyone out there with a similar business model that can help me or MYOB Team what suggestions do you have please.  We use Paystation for the Credit card payments.

Thank you

Megan:)

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nutrition

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand how important recording the payment in the correct currency is. In my understanding, you are using AccountRight Premier for NZ. If this is the case, you are trying to record a payment in AUD currency. I would suggest reading through this helpful article, Working with Multiple Currencies. This has complete details on how to create work on multicurrency transactions on your file. You can expand this content dropdown to see the instructions.

If this does not answer your question, feel free to clarify the question.

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Thanks,

Genreve