Forum Discussion

HCL
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Payroll Version 2023.1

Hi 

I have completed the latest update, and proceeded to enter data. it asked me to set up password do I did and hadn't notined anything different until I was finalising a Pay.

The journal didn't get posted into Accountright but gave me an error message:

MYOB.AccountRight.SDK.Contracts.OAuthTokens

Can anyone help me to fix this.

Thank you.

• I have the same issue. Payroll has done update, now after opening I get error saying Confirmantion code is invalid and to contact MYOB. Then the next pop up asks for a password, which I said No.

After doing the payroll I get the same error as the OP and its then says Journels are not posted.

Edit - I called support and they said its a know issue and are working on a fix. They added me to their list to notify when fixed with a case number

31 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ryadre
    Trusted Cover User

I have the same issue. Payroll has done update, now after opening I get error saying Confirmantion code is invalid and to contact MYOB. Then the next pop up asks for a password, which I said No.

After doing the payroll I get the same error as the OP and its then says Journels are not posted.

Edit - I called support and they said its a know issue and are working on a fix. They added me to their list to notify when fixed with a case number

officeatwab
      Experienced User

hi can you please advise on how to get added to the list of people that will be contacted once the fix is realeased? im having the same error

HCL
        Experienced User

Hi

You need to call their Helpdesk and let them know.

FourDGroup
    Contributing User

Has this been fixed yet for you and others as we have the same problem going on.

MYOB.AccountRight.SDK.Contracts.OAuthTokens

FourDGroup
        Contributing User

Just got through to them as well for an update after 33 minutes on hold and they still have no defined timeline for a fix as at 11:15am 12/04/2023

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi officeatwab 

Thank you for posting. Were you able to try the steps given previously? You will need to uninstall any existing NZ Payroll software and install the installer below. This installer will come with the latest SDK files.

https://exo.myob.com/MYOBPayroll/EAP/2023.1/MYOBPayroll2023-1.exe

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.