Forum Discussion

WES1089
Contributing User
7 months ago

new Payroll in NZ details

Hi Team

after using the new upgraded payroll yesterday

the boys are complaining that the emailed payslip to them is nothing like the previous versions

it has no dates of the weeks pay in the subject line and in the email body it has nothing about where its from whereas the past payslips are from Robbi @ .... and shows the dates for the weeks pay

this makes it hard for anyone going back into their systems for finding a particular weeks payslip

any help?

Also how can i now print off a copy in bulk of the pays for the week - we keep a hard copy on file and yesterdya I had to print each one individually therefore very time consuming

any help?

2 Replies

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WES1089 

Thank you for posting. I'm glad to assist you.

In the upgraded version, the layout of the pay slip is different. At the moment, there is also no option or setting to edit and customize the pay slip's layout. If you want a summary of the pay runs made for your employees, you should be able to run the Pay Run history report and export that out to print. Here's a helpful article on Payroll reports which will give you a summary of the different reports available that you might find as a suitable workaround for you.  

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WES1089 

I hope you're doing great. I would like to confirm if you still need any assistance related to your concern. Please feel free to respond to this post.