Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Payday Filing Not Connecting

I can't connect to the IRD for payday filing. The message is MYOB API cannot connect and the connection times out. Is there a current MYOB outage?

• Hi rochene 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any outages at the moment. Over the weekend of 8 to 9 October, Inland Revenue has updated their authentication service. So you will need your myIR user ID and password the first time you log in after the update.

If you are still having issues after re logging in, could you try clearing the cache and if the error still appears, please send me a screenshot of the exact error message?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rochene 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any outages at the moment. Over the weekend of 8 to 9 October, Inland Revenue has updated their authentication service. So you will need your myIR user ID and password the first time you log in after the update.

If you are still having issues after re logging in, could you try clearing the cache and if the error still appears, please send me a screenshot of the exact error message?