Forum Discussion

6 months ago

PAYE payable IR345 and IR348 creation

Wow so with the so called "Upgrade" to business from Essentials there is no longer a dropdown on Payroll to generate PAYE payable for the month? Anyone found an easy resolve to this?

As for the new chat only helpdesk, useless! So slow.

Hardly an upgrade MYOB, will be looking for better option else where without the proper services!

11 Replies

jenniek
    Ultimate Partner

Hi NZFlynn 

You can the same information from the report called Employer Deductions - found in report menu.

It gives a summary of the whole year - just look at the line you want.

NZFlynn
      User

Thanks Jennie,

I had gone in and added up the totals from pay slips but got it wrong! So you just helped me sort that biit out,

Seems like a terrible step backwards to no longer have the ability to produce end of month IR info,

cheers

Ben

jenniek
        Ultimate Partner

Hi NZFlynn 

I tend to agree - but guess its what you are used to. We used to have this format in the old MYOB Desk Payroll, and the accountants loved it as an end of year summary on 1 page. We will be back to highlighting the appropriate line and sending to clients to advise them of the amount to pay for the month. Glad to be of help.

Wendye26
    Experienced User

I don't like this new program had not choice it was just changed.

I have had to create templates for both three companies as I cant get bankfile to pay staff and I have to enter pays manual onto the templates.

Seriously looking at changing to another payroll provider.

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Wendye26

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for providing your suggestions and feedback. We apologize for any challenges you may be facing. Your input is crucial, and we are committed to addressing your concerns and enhancing the user experience. Be assured that your suggestions and feedback will be conveyed to the team. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

Cheers,   
      Leneth

jenniek
      Ultimate Partner

Hi Wendye26 

The new programme does create a bank file. Once you have finalised the pay, go to Prepare Electrionic Payments under the Payroll menu at the top. This creates the bank file you need.

Wendye26
        Experienced User

No good to me this **bleep** upgrade does not split pays I have staff that have split payments

Wendye26
    Experienced User

I am looking for alternative provider found three and going to start free trial of the first one.

So will have some dummy runs with it to see how it works and suits our companies. Will follow up taking free trials of the other two.